Learn about cryptography and cryptocurrencies, so you can build highly secure, decentralized applications and conduct trusted in-app transactions.
* Get to grips with the underlying technical principles and implementations of blockchain
* Build powerful applications using Ethereum to secure transactions and create smart contracts
* Explore cryptography, mine cryptocurrencies, and solve scalability issues with this comprehensive guide
A blockchain is a distributed ledger that is replicated across multiple nodes and enables immutable, transparent and cryptographically secure record-keeping of transactions. The blockchain technology is the backbone of cryptocurrencies, and it has applications in finance, government, media and almost all other industries. Mastering Blockchain, Second Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised to provide a detailed description of this leading technology and its implementation in the real world.
This book begins with the technical foundations of blockchain technology, teaching you the fundamentals of distributed systems, cryptography and how it keeps data secure. You will learn about the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies and how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine. You will also explore different other blockchain solutions and get an introduction to business blockchain frameworks under Hyperledger, a collaborative effort for the advancement of blockchain technologies hosted by the Linux Foundation. You will also be shown how to implement blockchain solutions beyond currencies, Internet of Things with blockchain, blockchain scalability, and the future scope of this fascinating and powerful technology.
What you will learn
* Master the theoretical and technical foundations of the blockchain technology
* Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
* Master how cryptography is used to secure data - with practical examples
* Grasp the inner workings of blockchain and the mechanisms behind bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies
* Understand the theoretical foundations of smart contracts
* Learn how Ethereum blockchain works and how to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
* Identify and examine applications of the blockchain technology - beyond currencies
* Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
* Explore research topics and the future scope of blockchain technology
Who This Book Is For
This book will appeal to those who wish to build fast, highly secure, transactional applications. It targets people who are familiar with the concept of blockchain and are comfortable with a programming language.
Start-up companies with 50 or below employee headcount can used this HRMS & Payroll Online System for FREE. Create a free account and then subscribe using online form and wait for approval to give you an access. read more »
To eliminate more signing of overtime per person the overtime entry designed per department as a group of person to be submitted for approval before timesheet processing to count as overtime work hours. read more »
A Human Resources Management System is a software application business processes that have many module functions like automate common HR task, timekeeping, payroll, recruiting, training, 201 files, performance analysis and reports. read more »
Employee designation count is the total number of active job in the company organization while year-to-date monthly employee headcount is a year running total in every month, measures the percentage of a company's workforce that has been retired, terminated, end contract or newly hired. read more »
A time tracking app is an essential time management tool that can help you and your team become more organized, efficient, and automates tracking of billable hours for those who work from home. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.