Learn about cryptography and cryptocurrencies, so you can build highly secure, decentralized applications and conduct trusted in-app transactions.
* Get to grips with the underlying technical principles and implementations of blockchain
* Build powerful applications using Ethereum to secure transactions and create smart contracts
* Explore cryptography, mine cryptocurrencies, and solve scalability issues with this comprehensive guide
A blockchain is a distributed ledger that is replicated across multiple nodes and enables immutable, transparent and cryptographically secure record-keeping of transactions. The blockchain technology is the backbone of cryptocurrencies, and it has applications in finance, government, media and almost all other industries. Mastering Blockchain, Second Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised to provide a detailed description of this leading technology and its implementation in the real world.
This book begins with the technical foundations of blockchain technology, teaching you the fundamentals of distributed systems, cryptography and how it keeps data secure. You will learn about the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies and how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine. You will also explore different other blockchain solutions and get an introduction to business blockchain frameworks under Hyperledger, a collaborative effort for the advancement of blockchain technologies hosted by the Linux Foundation. You will also be shown how to implement blockchain solutions beyond currencies, Internet of Things with blockchain, blockchain scalability, and the future scope of this fascinating and powerful technology.
What you will learn
* Master the theoretical and technical foundations of the blockchain technology
* Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
* Master how cryptography is used to secure data - with practical examples
* Grasp the inner workings of blockchain and the mechanisms behind bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies
* Understand the theoretical foundations of smart contracts
* Learn how Ethereum blockchain works and how to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
* Identify and examine applications of the blockchain technology - beyond currencies
* Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
* Explore research topics and the future scope of blockchain technology
Who This Book Is For
This book will appeal to those who wish to build fast, highly secure, transactional applications. It targets people who are familiar with the concept of blockchain and are comfortable with a programming language.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Payroll processing performs many tasks to ensure accurate deduction of tax, loans & mandatory contribution of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and others deduction. Pinoy Web Application designed for automation of process to avoid padding of time or eliminate fraud most of all the payroll output in a minutes. read more »
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »