ISBN-10: 1118794753; ISBN-13: 978-1118794753
ASP.NET MVC insiders cover the latest updates to the technology in this popular Wrox reference
MVC 5 is the newest update to the popular Microsoft technology that enables you to build dynamic, data-driven websites. Like previous versions, this guide shows you step-by-step techniques on using MVC to best advantage, with plenty of practical tutorials to illustrate the concepts. It covers controllers, views, and models; forms and HTML helpers; data annotation and validation; membership, authorization, and security.
* MVC 5, the latest version of MVC, adds sophisticated features such as single page applications, mobile optimization, and adaptive rendering
* A team of top Microsoft MVP experts, along with visionaries in the field, provide practical advice on basic and advanced MVC topics
* Covers controllers, views, models, forms, data annotations, authorization and security, Ajax, routing, ASP.NET web API, dependency injection, unit testing, real-world application, and much more
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5 is the comprehensive resource you need to make the best use of the updated Model-View-Controller technology.
From the Back Cover
Build dynamic, data-driven websites with MVC 5
MVC 5 is the latest update to Microsoft’s popular MVC(Model-View-Controller) technology—an established webapplication framework that enables fast, TDD-friendly development. MVC allows developers to build dynamic, data-driven websites withsophisticated features, such as single page applications, mobileoptimization, adaptive rendering, and more. Updated to cover newpost-release features in MVC 5.1 and 5.2, this book offersstep-by-step techniques to use MVC to its full advantage. Writtenby top ASP.NET MVC experts at Microsoft, along with visionaries inthe field, the book’s practical tutorials reinforce conceptsand allow developers to create their own applications.
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5:
* Explains how the ASP.NET MVC framework differs from otherfile-per-page web frameworks
* Covers controllers, views, models, forms, HTML helpers, dataannotation and validation, membership, authorization, security, androuting
* Includes new coverage of One ASP.NET project templates, ASP.NETIdentity, Bootstrap and Attribute routing
* Discusses essential topics such as Ajax, NuGet, dependencyinjection, unit testing, and extending MVC
* Features step-by-step guidance, real-world examples, andnumerous code samples to move readers from the basic to theadvanced
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written byworking programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers,developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, theyaddress the issues technology professionals face every day. Theyprovide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in newtechnologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »