ISBN-10: 1785281534; ISBN-13: 978-1785281532
A pragmatic guide for developing your own games with Python
About This Book
* Strengthen your fundamentals of game programming with Python language
* Seven hands-on games to create 2D and 3D games rapidly from scratch
* Illustrative guide to explore the different GUI libraries for building your games
Who This Book Is For
If you have ever wanted to create casual games in Python and you would like to explore various GUI technologies that this language offers, this is the book for you. This title is intended for beginners to Python with little or no knowledge of game development, and it covers step by step how to build seven different games, from the well-known Space Invaders to a classical 3D platformer.
What You Will Learn
* Take advantage of Python's clean syntax to build games quickly
* Discover distinct frameworks for developing graphical applications
* Implement non-player characters (NPCs) with autonomous and seemingly intelligent behaviors
* Design and code some popular games like Pong and tower defense
* Compose maps and levels for your sprite-based games in an easy manner
* Modularize and apply object-oriented principles during the design of your games
* Exploit libraries like Chimpunk2D, cocos2d, and Tkinter
* Create natural user interfaces (NUIs), using a camera and computer vision algorithms to interpret the player's real-world actions
About the Author
Alejandro Rodas de Paz is a computer engineer and game developer from Seville, Spain. He came across Python back in 2009, while he was studying at the University of Seville. Alejandro developed several academic projects with Python, from web crawlers to artificial intelligence algorithms. In his spare time, he started building his own games in Python. He did a minor in game design at Hogeschool van Amsterdam, where he created a small 3D game engine based on the ideas he learned during this minor. He has also developed some open source projects, such as a Python API for the Philips Hue personal lighting system. You can find these projects in his GitHub account at https://github.com/aleroddepaz. Prior to this publication, Alejandro collaborated with Packt Publishing as a technical reviewer on the book Tkinter GUI Application Development Hotshot.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »