ISBN-10: 0789751984; ISBN-13: 978-0789751980
Updated for C11
Write powerful C programs…without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable with C, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. You’ll learn all the basics: how to organize programs, store and display data, work with variables, operators, I/O, pointers, arrays, functions, and much more. C programming has neverbeen this simple!
Who knew how simple C programming could be?
This is today’s best beginner’s guide to writing C programs–and to learning skills you can use with practically any language. Its simple, practical instructions will help you start creating useful, reliable C code, from games to mobile apps. Plus, it’s fully updated for the new C11 standard and today’s free, open source tools! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
* Discover free C programming tools for Windows, OS X, or Linux
* Understand the parts of a C program and how they fit together
* Generate output and display it on the screen
* Interact with users and respond to their input
* Make the most of variables by using assignments and expressions
* Control programs by testing data and using logical operators
* Save time and effort by using loops and other techniques
* Build powerful data-entry routines with simple built-in functions
* Manipulate text with strings
* Store information, so it’s easy to access and use
* Manage your data with arrays, pointers, and data structures
* Use functions to make programs easier to write and maintain
* Let C handle all your program’s math for you
* Handle your computer’s memory as efficiently as possible
* Make programs more powerful with preprocessing directives
Payslip is a document received by the employees concerned, but also to the employer who pays his wages. Issuance of payslips to the employees not only promotes transparency in payment of compensation and benefits, but also provides reference in resolving conflicts involving money claims against the employer. read more »
This module created for the purpose of evaluation process or testing the whole processing from HR employee record up to payroll computation on not waiting time logs coming fingerprint attendance system. You can analyze or audit the output process by generating timekeeping report, pay slip and payroll report etc. to make it sure the computation of wages set by department of labor must follow. read more »
Companies are switching to a fingerprint attendance system to get accurate daily time record and avoids time registration fraud know as buddy punching. Also reduces overhead for security staff when employee coming in or out to record their time logs, easy to monitor daily head count like present, absent and late. read more »
Online payroll processing consists of steps needed to pay employees each pay period, involves tracking hours worked, employee leave benefits, government mandatory contribution, and payroll taxes. Establishing a solid payroll process helps employers avoid penalties for breaking Department of Labor laws using automated payroll system to makes the process simple and easy. read more »
Timekeeping reports are useful for HR manager or business owners to analyze and figure out important trend and help employee see where their time goes and make their work process more efficient. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.