AUTHOR: Sebastien Dubois; Alexis Georges
ISBN-10: 1789615860; ISBN-13: 978-1789615869
Learn TypeScript and many of its features by building state of art web applications from scratch with the help of modern tooling, frameworks, and libraries
* Create modern Web applications to help businesses around the world benefit from better quality applications
* Learn the latest features of TypeScript 3 and use them wisely
* Explore TDD practices, OOP techniques, and industry best practices to create high-quality and modular apps
This book is a practical guide to learn the TypeScript programming language. It covers from the very basics to the more advanced concepts, while explaining many design patterns, techniques, frameworks, libraries and tools along the way. You will also learn a ton about modern web frameworks like Angular, Vue.js and React, and you will build cool web applications using those. This book also covers modern front-end development tooling such as Node.js, npm, yarn, Webpack, Parcel, Jest, and many others. Throughout the book, you will also discover and make use of the most recent additions of the language introduced by TypeScript 3 such as new types enforcing explicit checks, flexible and scalable ways of project structuring, and many more breaking changes.
By the end of this book, you will be ready to use TypeScript in your own projects and will also have a concrete view of the current frontend software development landscape.
What you will learn
* Understand and take advantage of TypeScript's powerful Type System
* Grasp the key concepts and features of Angular, React, Vue.js, and NestJS
* Handle asynchronous processes using Promises, async/await, Fetch, RxJS, and more
* Delve into REST, GraphQL and create APIs using Apollo
* Discover testing concepts, techniques, and tools like TDD, BDD, E2E, Jest
* Learn Object-Oriented and Functional Programming concepts and leverage those with TypeScript
* Explore design practices and patterns such as SOLID, MVC, DI and IoC, LoD, AOP, and more
Who this book is for
Daily Time Record (DTR) time and attendance system designed to track in real-time total head count, absent, present or late in different branches or location without human intervention using HRMS & Payroll Online System. We recommend touch screen with sound speaker to hear what the system say. read more »
This tools can help HR department to know the list of employee's enrolled in Biometric Finger Scanner Time and Attendance and also control tampering employee fingerprint that already enrolled. They can also assign employee to give access in Admin Tools in Finger Scanner to be used in adding new employee fingerprint enrollment or delete enrolled employee. read more »
Last pay and other benefits of outgoing employee will receive final pay and other benefits, also called back pay who resigned or terminated from the company. The final pay is usually given within 30 to 60 business days after all requirements have completed clearance provided by the HR department. read more »
HRMS and Payroll System designed for a paperless process to simplify payroll processing. All step of process from timekeeping to payroll output have an approval to review and confirm. I will demo or gave sample process of payroll automation that start in timesheet approval to payroll approval. read more »
SSS R3 File Generator is a program was developed to assist employers in the preparation of their monthly contribution report. I download this system and installed to my laptop then read user manual how the process works. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.