ISBN-10: 0321532058; ISBN-13: 978-0321532053
Java Software Solutions is the premier text for teaching beginning programmers how to design and implement high-quality software using Java. Instructors trust the book's focus on developing high-quality software using Java. Instructors trust the book's focus on developing problem-solving and design skills alongside solid programming techniques. Students appreciate its clear writing and wealth of realistic programming examples. The Sixth Edition introduces improvements that make this book an even more useful teaching and learning tool.
* A measured approach to objects teaches students first how to use objects and then how to write them.
* Fully implemented examples demonstrate specific concepts -- small, readily understandable examples are intertwined with larger, more realistic ones.
* An optional Graphics Track covers graphics and GUIs at the end of each chapter, allowing for flexibility of coverage.
* Extensive review and practice features include end-of-chapter questions, exercises, projects, and new end-of-section exercises.
* NEW! Software Failure vignettes discuss real-world flaws in software design, encouraging students to adopt sound design practices from the beginning.
* The text is completely compatible with Java 6.0.
* NEW! Video Notes, presented by the author, explain topics visually in an easy-to-follow format, giving students the extra help they need to grasp important concepts. Each chapter has multiple Video Notes that walk students through examples and problem solutions. Conveniently accessible on www.aw.com/lewis or CD-ROM (available separately).
myCodeMate is a Web-based, textbook-specific homework tool and programming resource for an introduction to programming course. It provides a wide range of tools that students can use to help them learn programming concepts, prepare for tests, and earn better grades in the introductory programming course. Students can work on programming problems from this text or homework problems created by their professors and receive guided hints with page references and English explanations of compiler errors. Instructors can assign textbook-specific or self-created homeowrk problems, preset style attributes, view students' code and class compiler error logs, and track homework completion. A complimentary subscription is offered when an access code is ordered packaged with a new copy of this text. Subscriptions may also be purchased online. For more information visit www.mycodemate.com.
About the Author
John Lewis is the co-author of several Java™ programming language textbooks: Java Software Solutions, Java Software Structures , Java Foundations , and Programming with Alice and Java . He received his BS, MS, and PhD degrees from Virginia Tech.
Payslip is a document received by the employees concerned, but also to the employer who pays his wages. Issuance of payslips to the employees not only promotes transparency in payment of compensation and benefits, but also provides reference in resolving conflicts involving money claims against the employer. read more »
This module created for the purpose of evaluation process or testing the whole processing from HR employee record up to payroll computation on not waiting time logs coming fingerprint attendance system. You can analyze or audit the output process by generating timekeeping report, pay slip and payroll report etc. to make it sure the computation of wages set by department of labor must follow. read more »
Companies are switching to a fingerprint attendance system to get accurate daily time record and avoids time registration fraud know as buddy punching. Also reduces overhead for security staff when employee coming in or out to record their time logs, easy to monitor daily head count like present, absent and late. read more »
Online payroll processing consists of steps needed to pay employees each pay period, involves tracking hours worked, employee leave benefits, government mandatory contribution, and payroll taxes. Establishing a solid payroll process helps employers avoid penalties for breaking Department of Labor laws using automated payroll system to makes the process simple and easy. read more »
Timekeeping reports are useful for HR manager or business owners to analyze and figure out important trend and help employee see where their time goes and make their work process more efficient. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.