Build modern, scalable, and cloud-ready single-page applications using ASP.NET Core, React, TypeScript, and Azure
* Explore the full potential and latest features of .NET Core 3.0, TypeScript 3, and React
* Learn how to manage data, application design, and packaging, and secure your web apps
* Discover best practices for using React and TypeScript to build a scalable frontend that interacts with REST APIs
This book will start by taking you through React and TypeScript components to build an intuitive single-page application. You'll understand how to design scalable REST APIs that can integrate with a React-based frontend. You'll get to grips with the latest features, popular patterns, and tools available in the React ecosystem, including function-based components, React Router, and Redux. The book shows how you can use TypeScript along with React to make the frontend robust and maintainable. You'll then cover important .NET Core features such as API controllers, attribute routing, and model binding to help you build a sturdy backend. Additionally, you'll explore API security with ASP.NET Core identity and authorization policies, and write reliable unit tests using both .NET Core and React before you deploy your app to the Azure cloud.
What you will learn
* Build RESTful APIs with .NET Core using API controllers
* Create strongly typed, interactive, and function-based React components using Hooks
* Build forms efficiently using reusable React components
* Perform client-side state management with Redux and the React Context API
* Secure REST APIs with ASP.NET identity and authorization policies
* Run a range of automated tests on the frontend and backend
* Implement continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) processes into Azure using Azure DevOps
Who this book is for
If you're a web developer looking to build solid full-stack web applications with .NET Core and React, this book is for you. Although this book does not assume any knowledge of React, you're expected to have a basic understanding of .NET Core.
About the Author
Easy way to convert your annual BIR .dat file output to BIR Form 2316 in a single file pdf format using this web based application tools and also easiest way of printing because it contain a one file only. read more »
Inventory Management Web Application is a software that can track inventory of products, orders, suppliers, customers, sales and deliveries in any device with internet browser. Widely used in a variety of business industries, from manufacturing to utilities, healthcare, education, schools, government, and more. read more »
Generating annual report of BIR Alphalist contains a history of employee with previous tax deduction to consolidate it for yearly tax computation. Pinoy Web Application have a tools to input employee newly hired with previous employer within the year that covered of annual tax report that system automatic get the additional information during the processing of a year end alphalist tax schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5. read more »
Free tools of BIR Alphalist excel report type schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5 that convert to BIR DAT File format generated by BIR Alphalist Data Entry Application version 6.0. Easy to use... try this web application tools for alphalist .dat file conversion. read more »
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.