Gain the fundamentals of x86 assembly language programming and focus on the updated aspects of the x86 instruction set that are most relevant to application software development. This book covers topics including the new Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) 512 programming, from the latest x86 instructions set, and the MMX technology and instruction set.
The focus in this second edition is exclusively on 64-bit base programming architecture and AVX programming. Modern X86 Assembly Language Programming’s structure and sample code are designed to help you quickly understand x86 assembly language programming and the computational capabilities of the x86 platform. After reading and using this book, you’ll be able to code performance-enhancing functions and algorithms using x86 64-bit assembly language and the AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512 instruction set extensions.
* Discover details of the x86 64-bit platform including its core architecture, data types, registers, memory addressing modes, and the basic instruction set
* Use the x86 64-bit instruction set to create performance-enhancing functions that are callable from a high-level language (C++)
* Employ x86 64-bit assembly language to efficiently manipulate common data types and programming constructs including integers, text strings, arrays, and structures
* Use the AVX instruction set to perform scalar floating-point arithmetic
* Exploit the AVX, AVX2, and AVX-512 instruction sets to significantly accelerate the performance of computationally-intense algorithms in problem domains such as image processing, computer graphics, mathematics, and statistics
* Apply various coding strategies and techniques to optimally exploit the x86 64-bit, AVX, AVX2, and AVX-512 instruction sets for maximum possible performance
About the Author
Daniel Kusswurm has over 30 years of professional experience as a software developer and computer scientist. During his career, he has developed innovative software for medical devices, scientific instruments, and image processing applications. On most of these projects, he successfully employed x86 assembly language to significantly improve the performance of computationally-intense algorithms or solve unique programming challenges. His educational background includes a BS in electrical engineering technology along with an MS and PhD in computer science.
Daily Time Record (DTR) time and attendance system designed to track in real-time total head count, absent, present or late in different branches or location without human intervention using HRMS & Payroll Online System. We recommend touch screen with sound speaker to hear what the system say. read more »
This tools can help HR department to know the list of employee's enrolled in Biometric Finger Scanner Time and Attendance and also control tampering employee fingerprint that already enrolled. They can also assign employee to give access in Admin Tools in Finger Scanner to be used in adding new employee fingerprint enrollment or delete enrolled employee. read more »
Last pay and other benefits of outgoing employee will receive final pay and other benefits, also called back pay who resigned or terminated from the company. The final pay is usually given within 30 to 60 business days after all requirements have completed clearance provided by the HR department. read more »
HRMS and Payroll System designed for a paperless process to simplify payroll processing. All step of process from timekeeping to payroll output have an approval to review and confirm. I will demo or gave sample process of payroll automation that start in timesheet approval to payroll approval. read more »
SSS R3 File Generator is a program was developed to assist employers in the preparation of their monthly contribution report. I download this system and installed to my laptop then read user manual how the process works. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.