AUTHOR: Brad Dayley; Brendan Dayley
ISBN-10: 0672337428; ISBN-13: 978-0672337420
Each short, easy lesson builds on all that's come before, teaching new concepts and techniques from the ground up, through practical examples and hands-on problem solving.
As you complete the lessons in this book, you'll gain a practical understanding of how to provide rich user interactions in your web pages, adding dynamic code that allows web pages to instantly react to mouse clicks and finger swipes, and interact with back-end services to store and retrieve data from the web server.
Learn how to:
* Create powerful, highly interactive single-page web applications
* Leverage AngularJS’s innovative MVC approach to web development
* Dynamically modify page elements in the browser
* Use browser events to interact with the user directly
* Implement client-side services that interact with web servers
* Integrate rich user interface components, including zoomable images and expandable lists
* Enhance user experience by creating AngularJS templates with built-in directives
* Bind user interface elements and events to the data model to add flexibility and support more robust interactivity
* Define custom AngularJS directives to extend HTML’s capabilities
* Build dynamic browser views to provide richer user interaction
* Create custom services you can integrate into many AngularJS applications
* Develop a well-structured code base that’s easy to reuse and maintain
About the Author
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.