PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
ISBN-10: 1509304061; ISBN-13: 978-1509304066
Master ASP.NET Core hands-on: from architecture through deployment and beyond
Throughout, you’ll discover how to deliver state-of-the-art software faster and more repeatably than ever before.
Three leading Microsoft MVPs show how to:
• Build great cross-platform apps using ASP.NET Core and open source frameworks
• Go beyond MVC to build a complete ASP.Net Core application
• Create builds on Day One and quickly deploy viable products
• Integrate Azure support to gain cloud scalability
• Run or develop cross-platform solutions on Linux
• Establish consistent development environments with Docker
• Access data with Entity Framework Core 1.0
• Generate HTML views with the updated Razor view engine
• Apply the new configuration system and structured logging
• Use identity to enforce security and provide rights
• Improve testability and maintainability with dependency injection
• Choose and work with package managers to make life easier
• Use SASS to write maintainable, attractive CSS
• Make the most of tag helpers and other reusable components
• Test web apps efficiently using xUnit.net and Jasmine
• Design, organize, and refactor apps to smoothly accommodate change
Get all code samples, including complete apps, at: https://aka.ms/ASPCoreAppDev/downloads
About the Author
James Chambers, a five-time Microsoft MVP in Developer Technologies, currently develops with ASP.NET Core and the MVC Framework running on Azure and AWS. He is an independent consultant, mentor and active blogger and contributes to several open source projects.
David Paquette, a four-time Microsoft MVP, is a software developer and independent consultant. He has extensive experience using .NET to build both web-based and Windows applications; deep software engineering knowledge, and a passion for quality user experiences.
Paper timesheets daily time record is to track when employees start and end their work hours a day, but today's technologies used biometric finger scanner or other digital device to record daily time attendance In/Out. read more »
Fixed shift schedule in every employee from Monday to Sunday is required during the processing of timesheet to get man-hour distribution report. This module designed a flexible shift because rest day work can occur in any days, just example of working in Shopping Mall that operates 7 days a week. read more »
Employee can check their available vacation leave, sick leave, pay slip or ability to work at home. Filing of overtime work, request temporary shift schedule and leave benefits is a convenient way using a paperless online form. read more »
Delegate work to your employees and get more productive right away with a smart self-service dashboard user account for every employee. Modern HR management tools can help you remove the daily routine task that the system can handle it automatically and easy. read more »
Broken time schedule is not suitable on automating work distribution need module data entry to handle the accurate computation that system get the computed hours during the timesheet processing. The logic of computation is time difference for every time in/out entry that excess of regular 8 hours is overtime work. The approver decide if the overtime work is required to deduct 1 hour OT hour lunch break or OTND lunch break before it approve. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.