PUBLISHER: Jones & Bartlett Learning
ISBN-10: 1284045315; ISBN-13: 978-1284045314
Fully revised and updated to reflect the most recent features in Java 7 and Java 8, Java Illuminated, Fourth Edition is one of the most interactive and user-friendly texts available. Comprehensive but accessible, the text takes a progressive approach to object-oriented programming, allowing students to build on established skills to develop new and increasingly complex classes. Java Illuminated follows an activity-based active learning approach that ensures student engagement and interest. This Fourth Edition now includes techniques for producing graphical output and animations using both applets and graphical applications. Packed with real-world applications and student activities, Java Illuminated, Fourth Edition, will draw students in to the world of programming.
Key Features Include:
• Supports recent features in Java 7 and Java 8, using switch with Strings (Example 5.14) and varargs (Examples 8.24-8.25)
• Includes the addition of UML to many examples to better illustrate the architecture of the applications and the relationships between classes
• Stronger coverage of interfaces and how they can be used to promote reusability of code
• An expanded discussion of the Model-View-Controller architecture to better support students who are continuing on to more advanced programming courses, web programming, or mobile computing (for iPhone™ or Android™)
• Chapter-by-chapter Programming Activities provide students with immediate visual feedback assessing the correctness of their code and give students the tools to fully understand and implement both basic and sophisticated techniques
• Common Error Trap boxes warn against typical student errors
• Look it Up programming projects promote independent student research
Instructor and Student Support Materials:
Every new, printed copy is packaged with a full suite of ancillary resources, including Navigate 2 Advantage Access that benefits BOTH the student and the Instructor!
For the Instructor:
• Lecture Slides in PowerPoint format
• Solutions to Exercises
• Test Bank
For the Student:
• Every NEW copy includes a free access card for Turing's Craft CodeLab
With Navigate 2, technology and content combine to expand the reach of your classroom. Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Payroll processing performs many tasks to ensure accurate deduction of tax, loans & mandatory contribution of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and others deduction. Pinoy Web Application designed for automation of process to avoid padding of time or eliminate fraud most of all the payroll output in a minutes. read more »
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »