PUBLISHER: Jones & Bartlett Learning
ISBN-10: 1284045315; ISBN-13: 978-1284045314
Fully revised and updated to reflect the most recent features in Java 7 and Java 8, Java Illuminated, Fourth Edition is one of the most interactive and user-friendly texts available. Comprehensive but accessible, the text takes a progressive approach to object-oriented programming, allowing students to build on established skills to develop new and increasingly complex classes. Java Illuminated follows an activity-based active learning approach that ensures student engagement and interest. This Fourth Edition now includes techniques for producing graphical output and animations using both applets and graphical applications. Packed with real-world applications and student activities, Java Illuminated, Fourth Edition, will draw students in to the world of programming.
Key Features Include:
• Supports recent features in Java 7 and Java 8, using switch with Strings (Example 5.14) and varargs (Examples 8.24-8.25)
• Includes the addition of UML to many examples to better illustrate the architecture of the applications and the relationships between classes
• Stronger coverage of interfaces and how they can be used to promote reusability of code
• An expanded discussion of the Model-View-Controller architecture to better support students who are continuing on to more advanced programming courses, web programming, or mobile computing (for iPhone™ or Android™)
• Chapter-by-chapter Programming Activities provide students with immediate visual feedback assessing the correctness of their code and give students the tools to fully understand and implement both basic and sophisticated techniques
• Common Error Trap boxes warn against typical student errors
• Look it Up programming projects promote independent student research
Instructor and Student Support Materials:
Every new, printed copy is packaged with a full suite of ancillary resources, including Navigate 2 Advantage Access that benefits BOTH the student and the Instructor!
For the Instructor:
• Lecture Slides in PowerPoint format
• Solutions to Exercises
• Test Bank
For the Student:
• Every NEW copy includes a free access card for Turing's Craft CodeLab
With Navigate 2, technology and content combine to expand the reach of your classroom. Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »
Online leave management using Pinoy Web Application is the simple way to file a leave of absence with pay. By automating leave approval process can eliminate unexcused absences without filling of leave. Employee self-service dashboard account have an easy interface to apply and view leave request status. The online staff leave planner allows administrators to set up employee information and leave types and policies easily. read more »
Pinoy web application payroll register is a data process that all lists of total information for every pay period upon approved by payroll approver before saving to the payroll register like total gross pay, total overtime, total allowances, total of each type of deduction, and total net pay. The computation for each individual employee like gross pay, net pay, withholding tax, overtime pay and other deduction amount seen in payslip report are stored in database table payroll register. read more »