AUTHOR: Siddhartha Rao
PUBLISHER: Sams Publishing
ISBN-10: 0789757745; ISBN-13: 978-0789757746
In just one hour a day, you’ll have all the skills you need to begin programming in C++. With this complete tutorial, you’ll quickly master the basics, and then move on to more advanced features and concepts. Completely updated for the C++14 standard, with a preview of C++17, this book presents the language from a practical point of view, helping you learn how to use C++ to create faster, simpler, and more efficient C++ applications.
* Master the fundamentals of C++ and object-oriented programming
* Understand how C++ features help you write compact and efficient code using concepts such as lambda expressions, move constructors, and assignment operators
* Learn best practices and avoid pitfalls via useful Do’s and Don’ts
* Learn the Standard Template Library, including containers and algorithms used in most real-world C++ applications
* Test your knowledge and expertise with exercises at the end of every lesson
Learn on your own time, at your own pace:
* No previous programming experience required
* Write fast and powerful C++ programs, compile the source code, and create executable files
* Learn object-oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
* Use the Standard Template Library’s algorithms and containers to write feature-rich yet stable C++ applications
* Learn how automatic type deduction helps simplify C++ code
* Develop sophisticated programming techniques using lambda expressions, smart pointers, and move constructors
* Master the features of C++ by learning from programming experts
Learn C++ features that allow you to program compact and high-performance C++ applications
* Preview what’s new in C++17
About the Author
Siddhartha Rao has two decades of experience in software development and is the Vice President in charge of Security Response at SAP SE. The evolution of C++ convinces Siddhartha that you can program faster, simpler, and more powerful applications than ever before.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »