AUTHOR: Siddhartha Rao
PUBLISHER: Sams Publishing
ISBN-10: 0789757745; ISBN-13: 978-0789757746
In just one hour a day, you’ll have all the skills you need to begin programming in C++. With this complete tutorial, you’ll quickly master the basics, and then move on to more advanced features and concepts. Completely updated for the C++14 standard, with a preview of C++17, this book presents the language from a practical point of view, helping you learn how to use C++ to create faster, simpler, and more efficient C++ applications.
* Master the fundamentals of C++ and object-oriented programming
* Understand how C++ features help you write compact and efficient code using concepts such as lambda expressions, move constructors, and assignment operators
* Learn best practices and avoid pitfalls via useful Do’s and Don’ts
* Learn the Standard Template Library, including containers and algorithms used in most real-world C++ applications
* Test your knowledge and expertise with exercises at the end of every lesson
Learn on your own time, at your own pace:
* No previous programming experience required
* Write fast and powerful C++ programs, compile the source code, and create executable files
* Learn object-oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
* Use the Standard Template Library’s algorithms and containers to write feature-rich yet stable C++ applications
* Learn how automatic type deduction helps simplify C++ code
* Develop sophisticated programming techniques using lambda expressions, smart pointers, and move constructors
* Master the features of C++ by learning from programming experts
Learn C++ features that allow you to program compact and high-performance C++ applications
* Preview what’s new in C++17
About the Author
Siddhartha Rao has two decades of experience in software development and is the Vice President in charge of Security Response at SAP SE. The evolution of C++ convinces Siddhartha that you can program faster, simpler, and more powerful applications than ever before.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »
Online leave management using Pinoy Web Application is the simple way to file a leave of absence with pay. By automating leave approval process can eliminate unexcused absences without filling of leave. Employee self-service dashboard account have an easy interface to apply and view leave request status. The online staff leave planner allows administrators to set up employee information and leave types and policies easily. read more »
Pinoy web application payroll register is a data process that all lists of total information for every pay period upon approved by payroll approver before saving to the payroll register like total gross pay, total overtime, total allowances, total of each type of deduction, and total net pay. The computation for each individual employee like gross pay, net pay, withholding tax, overtime pay and other deduction amount seen in payslip report are stored in database table payroll register. read more »