AUTHOR: Ganesan Senthilvel; Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan
ISBN-10: 1786468883; ISBN-13: 978-1786468888
Architect and design highly scalable, robust, clean and highly performant applications in .NET Core
* Incorporate architectural soft-skills such as DevOps and Agile methodologies to enhance program-level objectives
* Gain knowledge of architectural approaches on the likes of SOA architecture and microservices to provide traceability and rationale for architectural decisions
* Explore a variety of practical use cases and code examples to implement the tools and techniques described in the book
If you want to design and develop enterprise applications using .NET Core as the development framework and learn about industry-wide best practices and guidelines, then this book is for you.
The book starts with a brief introduction to enterprise architecture, which will help you to understand what enterprise architecture is and what the key components are. It will then teach you about the types of patterns and the principles of software development, and explain the various aspects of distributed computing to keep your applications effective and scalable. These chapters act as a catalyst to start the practical implementation, and design and develop applications using different architectural approaches, such as layered architecture, service oriented architecture, microservices and cloud-specific solutions.
Gradually, you will learn about the different approaches and models of the Security framework and explore various authentication models and authorization techniques, such as social media-based authentication and safe storage using app secrets. By the end of the book, you will get to know the concepts and usage of the emerging fields, such as DevOps, BigData, architectural practices, and Artificial Intelligence.
What you will learn
* Grasp the important aspects and best practices of application lifecycle management
* Leverage the popular ALM tools, application insights, and their usage to monitor performance, testability, and optimization tools in an enterprise
* Explore various authentication models such as social media-based authentication, 2FA and OpenID Connect, learn authorization techniques
* Explore Azure with various solution approaches for Microservices and Serverless architecture along with Docker containers
* Gain knowledge about the recent market trends and practices and how they can be achieved with .NET Core and Microsoft tools and technologies
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »