AUTHOR: Ganesan Senthilvel; Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan
ISBN-10: 1786468883; ISBN-13: 978-1786468888
Architect and design highly scalable, robust, clean and highly performant applications in .NET Core
* Incorporate architectural soft-skills such as DevOps and Agile methodologies to enhance program-level objectives
* Gain knowledge of architectural approaches on the likes of SOA architecture and microservices to provide traceability and rationale for architectural decisions
* Explore a variety of practical use cases and code examples to implement the tools and techniques described in the book
If you want to design and develop enterprise applications using .NET Core as the development framework and learn about industry-wide best practices and guidelines, then this book is for you.
The book starts with a brief introduction to enterprise architecture, which will help you to understand what enterprise architecture is and what the key components are. It will then teach you about the types of patterns and the principles of software development, and explain the various aspects of distributed computing to keep your applications effective and scalable. These chapters act as a catalyst to start the practical implementation, and design and develop applications using different architectural approaches, such as layered architecture, service oriented architecture, microservices and cloud-specific solutions.
Gradually, you will learn about the different approaches and models of the Security framework and explore various authentication models and authorization techniques, such as social media-based authentication and safe storage using app secrets. By the end of the book, you will get to know the concepts and usage of the emerging fields, such as DevOps, BigData, architectural practices, and Artificial Intelligence.
What you will learn
* Grasp the important aspects and best practices of application lifecycle management
* Leverage the popular ALM tools, application insights, and their usage to monitor performance, testability, and optimization tools in an enterprise
* Explore various authentication models such as social media-based authentication, 2FA and OpenID Connect, learn authorization techniques
* Explore Azure with various solution approaches for Microservices and Serverless architecture along with Docker containers
* Gain knowledge about the recent market trends and practices and how they can be achieved with .NET Core and Microsoft tools and technologies
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for all employee's BIR Form 2316 in manual process are so complicated and can caused a human errors in also take a lot of time to finished. read more »
Using DTR Biometric Finger Scanner application system time-in/time-out we create module process to generate Timesheet for every employee. Before generating employee timesheet cut-off date make it sure that all pending approval of leave & overtime covered on that payroll cut-off date that filed by the employee’s should be approved by designated department. The report monitoring status of Leave & Overtime will help you to identify head department with pending approval to prompt them to approve. read more »
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Finger Print Reader is my Software Development Kit (SDK) used in development of Daily Time Records (DTR) Attendance System which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs for every employee's and also we embed text to speech features... need speaker to prompt the user what is going on. Most of company today are now using Biometric fingerprint authentication to be used in time attendance that accurately and timely tracked for management reporting and also for accounting payroll processing. read more »
The employer is required to deduct mandatory monthly contribution of SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF and tax withheld for salary above minimum wage in every pay day. Here are the list of data table provided by the government agency that used in Pinoy Web Application payroll processing. read more »
Frequently company job advertisement is publicizing monthly pay for a position needed instead of time-based rate. Sometimes, you may be more interested on the daily rate compensation because it's easy to know how much rate per hour. read more »