Build your ASP.NET 4.5.1 skills with real-worldinstruction
In this comprehensive guide to getting started with ASP.NET 4.5.1,best-selling author Imar Spaanjaars provides a firm foundation for coders new to ASP.NET and key insights for those not yet familiar with the important updates in the 4.5.1 release. Readers learn how to build full-featured ASP.NET websites using Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web, Microsoft’s free development tool for ASP.NET web applications. Beginning ASP.NET 4.5.1 guides you through the process of creating a fully functional, database-driven website, from creation of the most basic site structure all the way down to the successful deployment of the website to a production environment.
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5.1: in C# and VB:
* Explains how to get started with ASP.NET 4.5.1, including an introduction to Microsoft’s Visual Studio Express 2013 forWeb
* Features helpful examples for designing websites with CSS and HTML and how to overcome common formatting problems
* Shares techniques for managing server controls in ASP.NET, including standard controls, HTML controls, and data controls
* Provides real-world tips for creating consistent page layouts throughout your websites
* Covers practical functionality issues like validating user input, sending e-mail from your website, and processing data at theserver
* Details what the ASP.NET state engine is and why it is important
Shows how to access and modify data in a SQL Server database
* Includes coverage of jQuery, LINQ, and the Entity Framework
* Explores measures to take for optimal security
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that guides you through all the techniques involved.
About the Author
Imar Spaanjaars, a Microsoft ASP.NET MVP and an ASP Insider, is the CTO of Dynamic web North America. He is a bestselling author for Wrox and one of the top contributors to the Wrox Community Forum at p2p.wrox.com, with more than 15,000 answers to programmer questions.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »