* Packed with real-world scenarios and solutions to help you build professional grade mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms
* Build an effective mobile app architecture with the Xamarin.Forms toolkit
* Maximize the overall quality of your Xamarin.Forms apps
Discover how to extend and build upon the components of the Xamarin.Forms toolkit to develop effective, robust mobile app architecture. Starting with an app built with the basics of the Xamarin.Forms toolkit, we'll go step by step through several advanced topics to create a solution architecture rich with the benefits of good design patterns and best practices.
We'll start by introducing a core separation between the app's user interface and the app's business logic by applying the MVVM pattern and data-binding. Then we will focus on building out a layer of plugin-like services that handle platform-specific utilities such as navigation and geo-location, as well as how to loosely use these services in the app with inversion of control and dependency injection. Next we'll connect the app to a live web-based API and set up offline synchronization. Then, we'll dive into testing the app logic through unit tests. Finally, we will setup Visual Studio App Center to automate building, testing, distributing and monitoring the app.
What you will learn
* Find out how, when, and why you should use architecture patterns and get best practices with Xamarin.Forms
* Implement the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern and data-binding in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Extend the Xamarin.Forms navigation API with a custom ViewModel-centric navigation service
* Leverage the inversion of control and dependency injection patterns in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Work with online and offline data in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Test business logic in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Use platform-specific APIs to build rich custom user interfaces in Xamarin.Forms mobile apps
* Explore how to improve mobile app quality using Visual Studio App Center
About the Author
Ed Snider is a senior software developer, speaker, author, and Microsoft MVP based in the Washington D.C./Northern Virginia area. He has a passion for mobile design and development and regularly speaks about Xamarin and Windows app development in the community. Ed works at InfernoRed Technology, where his primary role is working with clients and partners to build mobile and media focused products on iOS, Android, and Windows. He started working with the .NET framework in 2005 when .NET 2.0 came out and has been building mobile apps with .NET since 2011. Ed blogs at edsnider[dot]net and can be found on Twitter at twitter[dot]com/edsnider.
Pinoy web application payroll register is a data process that all lists of total information for every pay period upon approved by payroll approver before saving to the payroll register like total gross pay, total overtime, total allowances, total of each type of deduction, and total net pay. The computation for each individual employee like gross pay, net pay, withholding tax, overtime pay and other deduction amount seen in payslip report are stored in database table payroll register. read more »
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.