Build single-page web applications using frameworks that help you work efficiently and deliver great results
About This Book
* Implement complex frontend applications using AngularJS and rock solid web services using ServiceStack
* Become a more productive developer and learn to use frameworks that enforce good development practices
* Follow a gradual introduction to concepts with lots of examples and explore the evolution of a production-ready application
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
* Create a standalone AngularJS application to prototype user interfaces
* Validate complex forms with AngularJS and use Bootstrap to style them
* Build RESTful web services that work well with single-page applications
* Implement automatic validation for web service requests to reduce your boilerplate code
* Use web services with AngularJS to offload and secure your application logic
* Test your AngularJS and web service code to improve the quality of your software deliverables
This book covers all of the stages of building a single-page web application, starting with frontend components powered by AngularJS, continuing with web services that leverage ServiceStack, and putting it all together in an ASP.NET MVC application. You will learn a development process focused on rapid delivery and testability for all application layers.
About the Author
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »