ISBN-10: 9781785886775; ISBN-13: 978-1785886775
* This is the latest book on the market that will help you take advantage of the new features added to Django 1.8
* This book consists of recipes of varying complexities to help you create multilingual, responsive, and scalable websites with Django
* This updated edition teaches you major Django functions and will help you improve your skills by developing models, forms, views, and templates
Django is a web framework that was designed to strike a balance between rapid web development and high performance. It has the capacity to handle applications with high levels of user traffic and interaction, and can integrate with massive databases on the backend, constantly collecting and processing data in real time.
By the end of this book, you will have a good understanding of the new features added to Django 1.8 and be an expert at web development processes.
What you will learn
* Get started with the basic configuration necessary to start any Django project
* Build a database structure out of reusable model mixins
* Manage forms and views and get to know some useful patterns that are used to create them
* Create handy template filters and tags that you can reuse in every project
* Integrate your own functionality into the Django CMS
* Manage hierarchical structures with MPTT
* Import data from local sources and external web services as well as exporting your data to third parties
* Implement a multilingual search with Haystack
* Test and deploy your project efficiently
About the Author
Aidas Bendoraitis has been professionally working with web technologies for over a decade. Over the past nine years at a Berlin-based company, studio 38 pure communication GmbH, he has developed a number of small-scale and large-scale Django projects?mostly in the cultural area?together with a creative team. At the moment, he is also working as a software architect at a London-based mobile startup, Hype.
Aidas regularly attends meetups of Django User Group Berlin, occasionally visits Django and Python conferences, and writes a weblog about Django: http://djangotricks.blogspot.com/.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »
Retrieval of attendance logs from biometric finger scanner device is sometimes needed for evaluation or other reason for verification of employee In/Out history. Pinoy Web Application can generate attendance logs from the option provided in filtering data to retrieve from the database and have an option to download as excel file. read more »
HR Manager or Top management can monitor in a real time view of attendance Daily Time Record (DTR) using their mobile or personal computer with internet connection. Using SignalR web functionality when the employee used the device DTR Finger Scanner to record their time logs the DTR Real Time Monitoring server-side code push the content to the connected clients as it happens, in real-time... the web page content is automatically updated. read more »
Companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct the total amount due for every pay period that set automatic to their salary, until they reach the total loan amount or zero balance. read more »
List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator. read more »