ISBN-10: 9781785886775; ISBN-13: 978-1785886775
* This is the latest book on the market that will help you take advantage of the new features added to Django 1.8
* This book consists of recipes of varying complexities to help you create multilingual, responsive, and scalable websites with Django
* This updated edition teaches you major Django functions and will help you improve your skills by developing models, forms, views, and templates
Django is a web framework that was designed to strike a balance between rapid web development and high performance. It has the capacity to handle applications with high levels of user traffic and interaction, and can integrate with massive databases on the backend, constantly collecting and processing data in real time.
By the end of this book, you will have a good understanding of the new features added to Django 1.8 and be an expert at web development processes.
What you will learn
* Get started with the basic configuration necessary to start any Django project
* Build a database structure out of reusable model mixins
* Manage forms and views and get to know some useful patterns that are used to create them
* Create handy template filters and tags that you can reuse in every project
* Integrate your own functionality into the Django CMS
* Manage hierarchical structures with MPTT
* Import data from local sources and external web services as well as exporting your data to third parties
* Implement a multilingual search with Haystack
* Test and deploy your project efficiently
About the Author
Aidas Bendoraitis has been professionally working with web technologies for over a decade. Over the past nine years at a Berlin-based company, studio 38 pure communication GmbH, he has developed a number of small-scale and large-scale Django projects?mostly in the cultural area?together with a creative team. At the moment, he is also working as a software architect at a London-based mobile startup, Hype.
Aidas regularly attends meetups of Django User Group Berlin, occasionally visits Django and Python conferences, and writes a weblog about Django: http://djangotricks.blogspot.com/.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Easy way to convert your annual BIR .dat file output to BIR Form 2316 in a single file pdf format using this web based application tools and also easiest way of printing because it contain a one file only. read more »
Inventory Management Web Application is a software that can track inventory of products, orders, suppliers, customers, sales and deliveries in any device with internet browser. Widely used in a variety of business industries, from manufacturing to utilities, healthcare, education, schools, government, and more. read more »
Generating annual report of BIR Alphalist contains a history of employee with previous tax deduction to consolidate it for yearly tax computation. Pinoy Web Application have a tools to input employee newly hired with previous employer within the year that covered of annual tax report that system automatic get the additional information during the processing of a year end alphalist tax schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5. read more »
Free tools of BIR Alphalist excel report type schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5 that convert to BIR DAT File format generated by BIR Alphalist Data Entry Application version 6.0. Easy to use... try this web application tools for alphalist .dat file conversion. read more »
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »