Develop Java enterprise applications to meet the emerging digital standards using Java EE 7
About This Book
* Build modern Java EE web applications that insert, update, retrieve, and delete customer data with up-to-date methodologies
* Learn about JavaServer Faces, its lifecycle, and custom tags, and build exciting digital applications with the aid of handpicked, real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are a professional Java engineer and want to develop well-rounded and strong Java Web Development skills, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
* Understand and apply updated JavaServer Faces key features including HTML5 support, resource library constructs, and pass through attributes
* Build web applications that conform to digital standards and governance, and leverage the Java EE 7 web architecture
* Construct modern JSF Forms that apply validation, add AJAX for immediate validation, and write your own validators
* Augment a traditional web application with JSF 2.2 Flow Beans and Flow Scope Beans
* Program single page applications including AngularJS, and design Java RESTful back-end services for integration
* Utilize modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation in your JSF applications
* Create your own JSF custom components that generate reusable content for your stakeholders and their businesses
Digital Java EE 7 presents you with an opportunity to master writing great enterprise web software using the Java EE 7 platform with the modern approach to digital service standards.
You will first learn about the lifecycle and phases of JavaServer Faces, become completely proficient with different validation models and schemes, and then find out exactly how to apply AJAX validations and requests. Next, you will touch base with JSF in order to understand how relevant CDI scopes work. Later, you'll discover how to add finesse and pizzazz to your digital work in order to improve the design of your e-commerce application. Finally, you will deep dive into AngularJS development in order to keep pace with other popular choices, such as Backbone and Ember JS.
By the end of this thorough guide, you'll have polished your skills on the Digital Java EE 7 platform and be able to creat exiting web application.
Style and approach
This book takes a step-by-step and detailed approach, coaching you through real-world scenarios. The book's style is designed for those who enjoy a thorough educational approach.
About the Author
Peter Pilgrim is a professional software developer, designer, and architect. He is an independent contractor living in Milton Keynes, England. Peter is the director and owner of Pilgrim Engineering Architecture Technology Ltd. In the Java community, he is a well-known specialist in the Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology, focused on the server-side and agile digital transformation for blue-chip industry clients and financial services, which include many of London's top-tier investment banks. Peter has had recent real-world experience of working in the GOV.UK project in London by helping his clients to expand their digital by default services to the UK citizens. He, therefore, absorbed experiences from the frontend and backend software development for large consumer bases. Peter is the 91st Oracle Java Champion (February 2007).
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »
Online leave management using Pinoy Web Application is the simple way to file a leave of absence with pay. By automating leave approval process can eliminate unexcused absences without filling of leave. Employee self-service dashboard account have an easy interface to apply and view leave request status. The online staff leave planner allows administrators to set up employee information and leave types and policies easily. read more »