ISBN-10: 1786465450; ISBN-13: 978-1786465450
Automate workflow and internal communication processes and provide customer service without apps using messaging and interactive bots
About This Book
* Create interactive bots on platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Kik, Telegram, and Skype to automate workflows
* Create a bot that works with SQL Server and Skype to deal with HR requests within a company
* Work with some of the most cutting-edge and widely-used APIs and messaging platforms to create interactive customer-facing experiences and automate work
Who This Book Is For
This is a book for Node.js developers who want to build powerful bots for customer-facing and internal workflow automation.
What You Will Learn
* Create a bot template that responds to e-mails based on certain ruling criteria
* Interact with SMS and perform some basic Natural Language Processing using the Twilio API for Node.js
* Work with the Skype Web SDK and Node.js to create a bot that works with SQL Server and Skype
* Build an automated Flight Information Agent bot using the Twitter and Air France KLM APIs
* Create a scheduling bot for teams using the Facebook Messenger API
* Interact with BotKit along with and MongoDB Amazon S3 to create a document management bot in Node.js
* Leverage ICR and Azure Table Storage from Node.js to create a bug tracking bot
* Integrate Force.com API and Kik to create a Salesforce CRM bot
The bots are taking over and we're all for it! Messenger-based bots will be the dominant software UI for the next generation of applications – even Slack, Telegram, and Facebook
About the Author
Eduardo Freitas currently works as a consultant on software development applied to customer success, mostly related to financial process automation, accounts payable processing, invoice data extraction and SAP integration.
He has provided consultancy services, engineered, advised and supported various projects for global names such as Agfa, Coca Cola, Domestic & General, EY, Enel, Mango and the Social Security Agency among many others. He's also been invited to various companies such as Shell, Capgemini, Cognizant and the European Space Agency. He was recently involved in analyzing 1.6 billion rows of data using Redshift (Amazon Web Services) in order to gather valuable insights on client patterns. He holds an M.S. in Computer Science.
He enjoys soccer, running, traveling, life hacking, learning and spending time with his family.
Madan Bhintade is an independent solution architect. He is also a developer with focus on cloud based solutions. He enjoys development on AWS, Microsoft Azure & Office 365, SharePoint Server, Angular, and Node.js. He has 16 years of experience building solutions for insurance, financial & banking, and HR industries.
Madan is passionate about what he does and shares what he has learnt through his blog. He also enjoys speaking on what he is exploring in technology area and helps others to adopt the changes in technology. His typical interest areas include UX, Digital Technology Platforms, and artificial intelligence.
He is a C# Corner MVP. His contribution towards C# Corner.
Currently he is working on his startup concept along with his consulting assignments.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Easy way to convert your annual BIR .dat file output to BIR Form 2316 in a single file pdf format using this web based application tools and also easiest way of printing because it contain a one file only. read more »
Inventory Management Web Application is a software that can track inventory of products, orders, suppliers, customers, sales and deliveries in any device with internet browser. Widely used in a variety of business industries, from manufacturing to utilities, healthcare, education, schools, government, and more. read more »
Generating annual report of BIR Alphalist contains a history of employee with previous tax deduction to consolidate it for yearly tax computation. Pinoy Web Application have a tools to input employee newly hired with previous employer within the year that covered of annual tax report that system automatic get the additional information during the processing of a year end alphalist tax schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5. read more »
Free tools of BIR Alphalist excel report type schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5 that convert to BIR DAT File format generated by BIR Alphalist Data Entry Application version 6.0. Easy to use... try this web application tools for alphalist .dat file conversion. read more »
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »