ISBN-10: 9781785888960; ISBN-13: 978-1785888960
Expert techniques for building fast servers and scalable, real-time network applications with minimal effort; rewritten for Node.js 8 and Node.js 9
* Packed with practical examples and explanations, Mastering Node.js contains everything you need to take your applications to the next level.
* Unleash the full potential of Node.js 9 to build real-time and scalable applications.
* Gain in-depth knowledge of asynchronous programming, event loops, and parallel data processing.
* Explore Node's innovative event-non-blocking design, and build professional applications with the help of detailed examples.
By the end of this book, you'll be building better Node applications more quickly, with less code and more power, and know how to run them at scale in production environments.
What you will learn
* Build an Electron desktop app using Node that manages a filesystem
* Explore Streams and understand how they apply to building networked services
* Develop and deploy an SMS-driven customer service application
* Use WebSockets for rapid bi-directional communication
* Construct serverless applications with Amazon Lambda
* Test and debug with headless browsers, CPU profiling, Mocha, Sinon, and more
* Scale applications vertically and horizontally across multiple cores and web services
Who This Book Is For
About the Author
Sandro has led the design of enterprise-grade applications for some of the largest companies in the world, including Nintendo, Major League Baseball, Bang and Olufsen, LimeWire, AppNexus, Conde Nast, and others. He has displayed interactive media exhibits during the Venice Biennial, won design awards, built knowledge management tools for research institutes and schools, and started and run several start-ups. Always seeking new ways to blend design excellence and technical innovation, he has made significant contributions across all levels of software architecture, from data management and storage tools to innovative user interfaces and frameworks.
He is the author of Deploying Node.js, also by Packt Publishing, which aims to help developers get their work in front of others.
Kevin Faaborg is a professional software developer and avid software hobbyist. At Harvard, he learned C programming from visiting professor Brian Kernighan. He witnessed and contributed to how digital technology has shaped music distribution, working first at MTV Networks, then Lime Wire LLC, and now Spotify AB, where he designed and started the patent program.
Kevin travels frequently, spending time each year in San Francisco, Colorado, NYC, and Stockholm. Follow him at github/zootella
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Easy way to convert your annual BIR .dat file output to BIR Form 2316 in a single file pdf format using this web based application tools and also easiest way of printing because it contain a one file only. read more »
Inventory Management Web Application is a software that can track inventory of products, orders, suppliers, customers, sales and deliveries in any device with internet browser. Widely used in a variety of business industries, from manufacturing to utilities, healthcare, education, schools, government, and more. read more »
Generating annual report of BIR Alphalist contains a history of employee with previous tax deduction to consolidate it for yearly tax computation. Pinoy Web Application have a tools to input employee newly hired with previous employer within the year that covered of annual tax report that system automatic get the additional information during the processing of a year end alphalist tax schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5. read more »
Free tools of BIR Alphalist excel report type schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5 that convert to BIR DAT File format generated by BIR Alphalist Data Entry Application version 6.0. Easy to use... try this web application tools for alphalist .dat file conversion. read more »
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »