Write DSLs for your user interface code using AngularJS directives and add real-time capabilities to your applications using AngularFire's three-way data binding with Firebase
About This Book
* Create powerful custom HTML elements and attributes using AngularJS directives
* Store and sync data in real time using Firebase
* Practical working examples to help you apply your knowledge to solve real-world problems
Who This Book Is For
This book helps beginner-level AngularJS developers organize AngularJS applications by discussing important AngularJS concepts and best practices. If you are an experienced AngularJS developer but haven't written directives or haven't created custom HTML controls before, then this book is ideal for you.
What You Will Learn
* Experience the power of two-way data binding using AngularJS and three-way data binding using Firebase
* Use dependency injection in AngularJS
* Get the $http and $resource services to work with REST APIs
* Realize the full power of AngularJS by writing custom elements, attributes, and so on, using directives
* Create real-time apps using Firebase and AngularJS
* Discover the benefits and uses of Node.js, Yeoman, Yo Angular generator, Grunt, and Bower
* Get to grips with the basics of Git and use Git flow for a more productive Git branching workflow
Data-oriented Development with AngularJS is a systematic learning guide that covers important AngularJS concepts such as data binding, dependency injection, directives, and so on. It also covers the basics of Firebase and three-way data binding with AngularFire. You'll be able to create a small project and build a real-time application using Firebase and AngularJS. This project uses most of the concepts and best practices learned in the book so that you can apply the very same principles in real-world AngularJS development.
About the Author
Employee designation count is the total number of active job in the company organization while year-to-date monthly employee headcount is a year running total in every month, measures the percentage of a company's workforce that has been retired, terminated, end contract or newly hired. read more »
A time tracking app is an essential time management tool that can help you and your team become more organized, efficient, and automates tracking of billable hours for those who work from home. read more »
Time & attendance software is used by companies and HR departments to simplify time tracking using Biometric fingerprint authentication. The system give businesses everything they need to track and manage all aspects of their employees' time logs. Daily Time Records (DTR) Time and Attendance Software which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs. read more »
Working remotely are encouraging their employees to work from home to prioritize the health and safety of their workforce due to covid-19 pandemic. read more »
Lookup table used for computing timesheet distribution work hours to get their salary on every pay period based on labor law percentage rates. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.