Test your C++ programming skills by solving real-world programming problems covered in the book
* Solve a variety of real-world programming and logic problems by leveraging the power of C++17
* Test your skills in using language features, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and more
* Explore areas such as cryptography, communication, and image handling in C++
C++ is one of the most widely-used programming languages and has applications in a variety of fields, such as gaming, GUI programming, and operating systems, to name a few. Through the years, C++ has evolved into (and remains) one of the top choices for software developers worldwide. This book will show you some notable C++ features and how to implement them to meet your application needs. Each problem is unique and doesn't just test your knowledge of the language; it tests your ability to think out of the box and come up with the best solutions. With varying levels of difficulty, you'll be faced with a wide variety of challenges. And in case you're stumped, you don't have to worry: we've got the best solutions to the problems in the book. So are you up for the challenge?
What you will learn
* Serialize and deserialize JSON and XML data
* Perform encryption and signing to facilitate secure communication between parties
* Embed and use SQLite databases in your applications
* Use threads and asynchronous functions to implement generic purpose parallel algorithms
* Compress and decompress files to/from a ZIP archive
* Implement data structures such as circular buffer and priority queue
* Implement general purpose algorithms as well as algorithms that solve specific problems
* Create client-server applications that communicate over TCP/IP
* Consume HTTP REST services
* Use design patterns to solve real-world problems
Who This Book Is For
This book will appeal to C++ developers of all levels. There's a challenge inside for everyone.
About the Author
Marius Bancila is a software engineer with 15 years of experience in developing solutions for the industrial and financial sectors. He is the author of Modern C++ Programming Cookbook. He focuses on Microsoft technologies and mainly develops desktop applications with C++ and C#.
He is passionate about sharing his technical expertise with others, and for that reason, he was recognized as a Microsoft MVP for more than a decade. He can be contacted on Twitter at @mariusbancila.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Inventory Management Web Application is a software that can track inventory of products, orders, suppliers, customers, sales and deliveries in any device with internet browser. Widely used in a variety of business industries, from manufacturing to utilities, healthcare, education, schools, government, and more. read more »
Generating annual report of BIR Alphalist contains a history of employee with previous tax deduction to consolidate it for yearly tax computation. Pinoy Web Application have a tools to input employee newly hired with previous employer within the year that covered of annual tax report that system automatic get the additional information during the processing of a year end alphalist tax schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5. read more »
Free tools of BIR Alphalist excel report type schedule 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5 that convert to BIR DAT File format generated by BIR Alphalist Data Entry Application version 6.0. Easy to use... try this web application tools for alphalist .dat file conversion. read more »
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »