Test your C++ programming skills by solving real-world programming problems covered in the book
* Solve a variety of real-world programming and logic problems by leveraging the power of C++17
* Test your skills in using language features, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and more
* Explore areas such as cryptography, communication, and image handling in C++
C++ is one of the most widely-used programming languages and has applications in a variety of fields, such as gaming, GUI programming, and operating systems, to name a few. Through the years, C++ has evolved into (and remains) one of the top choices for software developers worldwide. This book will show you some notable C++ features and how to implement them to meet your application needs. Each problem is unique and doesn't just test your knowledge of the language; it tests your ability to think out of the box and come up with the best solutions. With varying levels of difficulty, you'll be faced with a wide variety of challenges. And in case you're stumped, you don't have to worry: we've got the best solutions to the problems in the book. So are you up for the challenge?
What you will learn
* Serialize and deserialize JSON and XML data
* Perform encryption and signing to facilitate secure communication between parties
* Embed and use SQLite databases in your applications
* Use threads and asynchronous functions to implement generic purpose parallel algorithms
* Compress and decompress files to/from a ZIP archive
* Implement data structures such as circular buffer and priority queue
* Implement general purpose algorithms as well as algorithms that solve specific problems
* Create client-server applications that communicate over TCP/IP
* Consume HTTP REST services
* Use design patterns to solve real-world problems
Who This Book Is For
This book will appeal to C++ developers of all levels. There's a challenge inside for everyone.
About the Author
Marius Bancila is a software engineer with 15 years of experience in developing solutions for the industrial and financial sectors. He is the author of Modern C++ Programming Cookbook. He focuses on Microsoft technologies and mainly develops desktop applications with C++ and C#.
He is passionate about sharing his technical expertise with others, and for that reason, he was recognized as a Microsoft MVP for more than a decade. He can be contacted on Twitter at @mariusbancila.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »
Online leave management using Pinoy Web Application is the simple way to file a leave of absence with pay. By automating leave approval process can eliminate unexcused absences without filling of leave. Employee self-service dashboard account have an easy interface to apply and view leave request status. The online staff leave planner allows administrators to set up employee information and leave types and policies easily. read more »