PUBLISHER: CreateSpace Independent Publishing
ISBN-10: 1719439559; ISBN-13: 978-1719439558
Every Conceivable Topic a Complete Novice Needs To Know
Get the Kindle version FREE when purchasing the Paperback!
If you are a newcomer to programming it’s easy to get lost in the technical jargon, before even getting to the language you want to learn.
* What are statements, operators, and functions?
* How to structure, build and deploy a program?
* What is functional programming and object oriented programming?
* How to store, manage and exchange data?
These are topics many programming guides don’t cover, as they are assumed to be general knowledge to most developers. That is why this guide has been created. It is the ultimate primer to all programming languages.
What This Book Offers
Zero Knowledge Required
This guide has specifically been created for someone who is completely new to programming. We cover all the concepts, terms, programming paradigms and coding techniques that every beginner should know.
A Solid Foundation
This guide will form the foundation for all future programming languages you may encounter. It doesn’t focus on merely one specific language, but rather the principles that apply to all programming languages.
Detailed Descriptions & Code Samples
Emphasis has been placed on beginner-friendly descriptions, supported by working code samples from the most popular languages, such as C#, Java and Python, to help illustrate concepts and terms.
* What Is a Programming Language?
* Why Do We Need a Programming Language?
* The History of Programming Languages
* Popular Programming Languages
* Understanding the Structure of a Program
* What Are the Different Types of Programs?
* How Is a Program Built?
* How Is a Program Executed?
* What Are Program Statements?
* What Are Data Types?
* What Are Variables?
* What Are Operators?
* Working with Numbers
* The Importance of Strings
* Making Decisions in Programs
* Iterative Programming
* Logical Grouping of Code
* What Are Functions?
* Taking Input
* Sending Output
* What Is Functional Programming?
* What Is Object Oriented Programming?
* What Are Client Server Applications?
* What Is Web Programming?
* Managing Data in a Program
* Storing Data in Files
* Storing Data in Databases
* Data Exchange Formats
* Error Handling
* Logging in Programs
* Logical Grouping of Programs
* Deploying Programs
* Programming for the Internet
* Serverless Programming
* Programming for Mobile Devices
* Design Practices
Start-up companies with 50 or below employee headcount can used this HRMS & Payroll Online System for FREE. Create a free account and then subscribe using online form and wait for approval to give you an access. read more »
To eliminate more signing of overtime per person the overtime entry designed per department as a group of person to be submitted for approval before timesheet processing to count as overtime work hours. read more »
A Human Resources Management System is a software application business processes that have many module functions like automate common HR task, timekeeping, payroll, recruiting, training, 201 files, performance analysis and reports. read more »
Employee designation count is the total number of active job in the company organization while year-to-date monthly employee headcount is a year running total in every month, measures the percentage of a company's workforce that has been retired, terminated, end contract or newly hired. read more »
A time tracking app is an essential time management tool that can help you and your team become more organized, efficient, and automates tracking of billable hours for those who work from home. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.