PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
ISBN-10: 150930441X; ISBN-13: 978-1509304417
Dino Esposito's Programming ASP.NET Core is the definitive guide to practical software development with Microsoft's exciting new ASP.NET Core technologies. Unlike competitive books that focus primarily on ASP.NET Core's cross-platform capabilities or only what's changed from earlier versions, Esposito offers a complete learning path for every developer who wants to build production solutions. Esposito's expert coverage includes:
* Applying all key ASP.NET Core components, including MVC for HTML generation, .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET Identity, dependency injection, and more
* Integrating ASP.NET Core with leading client-side frameworks, including Bootstrap
* ASP.NET Core code for implementing business logic and data transformations
* Handling configuration, routing, controllers, views, and common tasks (including posting forms and presenting data)
* Performing complementary tasks: error handling, logging, application design, authentication, localization, and more
* Front-end development: ensuring responsiveness, creating mobile views, and providing advanced interactivity
* Middleware, data access, runtime architecture, and deployment
* Taking full advantage of the brand-new ASP.NET Core runtime
About the Author
Dino Esposito is a digital strategist at BaxEnergy who has authored more than 20 books and 1,000 articles to date. His programming career has so far spanned 25 years. It is commonly recognized that his books and articles helped the professional growth of thousands of .NET developers and architects worldwide. Dino started back in 1992 as a C developer and witnessed the debut of .NET, the rise and fall of Silverlight and the ups and downs of various architectural patterns. He now looks ahead to Artificial Intelligence 2.0 and Blockchain and is the author of “The Sabbatical Break”, a theatrical-style work to travel the uncontaminated spaces of imagination hyperlinking software, literature, science, sport, technology, art. Get in touch at http://youbiquitous.net.
Employee designation count is the total number of active job in the company organization while year-to-date monthly employee headcount is a year running total in every month, measures the percentage of a company's workforce that has been retired, terminated, end contract or newly hired. read more »
A time tracking app is an essential time management tool that can help you and your team become more organized, efficient, and automates tracking of billable hours for those who work from home. read more »
Time & attendance software is used by companies and HR departments to simplify time tracking using Biometric fingerprint authentication. The system give businesses everything they need to track and manage all aspects of their employees' time logs. Daily Time Records (DTR) Time and Attendance Software which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs. read more »
Working remotely are encouraging their employees to work from home to prioritize the health and safety of their workforce due to covid-19 pandemic. read more »
Lookup table used for computing timesheet distribution work hours to get their salary on every pay period based on labor law percentage rates. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.