AUTHOR: Dino Esposito
PUBLISHER: Microsoft Press
ISBN-10: 150930441X; ISBN-13: 978-1509304417
Dino Esposito's Programming ASP.NET Core is the definitive guide to practical software development with Microsoft's exciting new ASP.NET Core technologies. Unlike competitive books that focus primarily on ASP.NET Core's cross-platform capabilities or only what's changed from earlier versions, Esposito offers a complete learning path for every developer who wants to build production solutions. Esposito's expert coverage includes:
* Applying all key ASP.NET Core components, including MVC for HTML generation, .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET Identity, dependency injection, and more
* Integrating ASP.NET Core with leading client-side frameworks, including Bootstrap
* ASP.NET Core code for implementing business logic and data transformations
* Handling configuration, routing, controllers, views, and common tasks (including posting forms and presenting data)
* Performing complementary tasks: error handling, logging, application design, authentication, localization, and more
* Front-end development: ensuring responsiveness, creating mobile views, and providing advanced interactivity
* Middleware, data access, runtime architecture, and deployment
* Taking full advantage of the brand-new ASP.NET Core runtime
About the Author
Dino Esposito is a digital strategist at BaxEnergy who has authored more than 20 books and 1,000 articles to date. His programming career has so far spanned 25 years. It is commonly recognized that his books and articles helped the professional growth of thousands of .NET developers and architects worldwide. Dino started back in 1992 as a C developer and witnessed the debut of .NET, the rise and fall of Silverlight and the ups and downs of various architectural patterns. He now looks ahead to Artificial Intelligence 2.0 and Blockchain and is the author of “The Sabbatical Break”, a theatrical-style work to travel the uncontaminated spaces of imagination hyperlinking software, literature, science, sport, technology, art. Get in touch at http://youbiquitous.net.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS Number. read more »
If you need to know how to get National Statistics Office (NSO) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines, there’s no need to queue to your local Census Office because it now available online request in www.psaserbilis.com.ph website. read more »
Most companies provide employee's loans for SSS and Pagibig member, Bank loan, Company salary loan or cash advance etc. Pinoy Web Application create a flexible loan data entry module that can connect to payroll process to deduct automatic to their salary for every pay period, until the loan is zero balance. read more »
Users who allowed to maintain table lookup like branch, project, banks, designation, department, special holidays, regular holiday, loan code, loan type, allowance etc. Those table are used on dropdown selection for data entry form in personal details, job information and allowances. read more »
Online Overtime module allows employee to enter the overtime worked on particular days and request authorization must be applied on their respective login account available for every employee's dashboard. read more »