Want to improve the design of your web application or website without having to write CSS styles from scratch?
Learning web development is a lot more challenging than it used to be. Responsive web design adds more layers of complexity to design and develop websites. In this book you will become familiar with the new cards component, setting up the new flexbox grid layout, customizing the look and feel, how to follow the mobile-first development workflow, and more!
Web designer and developer Jacob Lett has built 100+ websites and WordPress themes. Let him show you exactly how to build responsive layouts that look great in every browser and device. He shares what you can't learn from the official documentation... the process of actually building a full web design layout.
This book is focused on the workflow and does not duplicate what you can already find in the official documentation. This book will show you how to reference the documentation and use it effectively in your projects.
BONUS: Includes a link to download a free cheat sheets bundle and a 1 hour training video.
Who is this for?
* You're a web development beginner and want to learn how to become a developer.
* You learned HTML5 & CSS3 but are new to responsive web design basics.
* You have used Bootstrap before but want to learn new techniques and workflow.
What will I learn?
* Learn what responsive web design is, the history behind it, and how the Bootstrap 4 frontend framework makes it easier to implement.
* Learn the web design process and how to build a website using Bootstrap 4.
* Learn what's new in Bootstrap 4 with a deep focus on CSS3 Flexbox, Cards, and the responsive grid layout.
What will I build?
* Responsive Marketing Homepage - Topics covered: responsive images, image cards, parallax background images, Google fonts, carousel cross-fade, and vertical centered text.
* Bootstrap Admin Dashboard - Topics covered: 100% height sidebar, card deck, FontAwesome icons, responsive charts and tables, and custom navigation tree menu.
How is this training unique?
* Learn by doing as you build two professional responsive layouts examples step-by-step.
* Focused on the workflow vs duplicating what you can find in the official documentation. This book will show you how to reference the documentation and use it effectively in your projects.
* Uses hyperlinks to point to code demos, snippets, videos, and external resources.
What do I need?
* Some experience with HTML coding and CSS is helpful but not necessary.
* Does not require knowing Sass, command line, or Photoshop.
* A computer with Google Chrome.
* A text editor like Atom and an internet connection.
You want to build a beautiful website or user interface that works on all major browsers. Let Jacob show you how step by step. If you like detailed step by step guides, plenty of examples, and printable cheat sheets, then you’ll love Jacob Lett’s approach at how he creates responsive layouts using Bootstrap 4.
Buy the Bootstrap 4 Quick Start today and start building responsive layouts in less time and with less effort!
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »
Employee’s payslips are automatically available on every employee dashboard account after completing all task processing in payroll module requirement. Pinoy web application enables employees to access all pay period payslip remotely, anywhere in the world and download anytime as needed. read more »