PUBLISHER: O'Reilly Media
ISBN-10: 1491918055; ISBN-13: 978-1491918050
CSS lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. This fully updated edition provides the most modern and effective tips, tricks, and tutorial-based instruction on CSS available today. Learn how to use new tools such as Flexbox and Sass to build web pages that look great and run fast on any desktop or mobile device. Ideal for casual and experienced designers alike.
The important stuff you need to know:
* Start with the basics. Write CSS-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today’s browsers.
* Design for mobile devices. Create web pages that look great when visitors use them on the go.
* Make your pages work for you. Add animations that capture the imagination, and forms that get the job done.
* Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
* Make your layouts more flexible. Design websites with Flexbox that adjust to different devices and screen sizes.
* Work more efficiently. Write less CSS code and work with smaller files, using Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass).
About the Author
Online payroll processing consists of steps needed to pay employees each pay period, involves tracking hours worked, employee leave benefits, government mandatory contribution, and payroll taxes. Establishing a solid payroll process helps employers avoid penalties for breaking Department of Labor laws using automated payroll system to makes the process simple and easy. read more »
Timekeeping reports are useful for HR manager or business owners to analyze and figure out important trend and help employee see where their time goes and make their work process more efficient. read more »
Start-up companies with 50 or below employee headcount can used this HRMS & Payroll Online System for FREE. Create a free account and then subscribe using online form and wait for approval to give you an access. read more »
To eliminate more signing of overtime per person the overtime entry designed per department as a group of person to be submitted for approval before timesheet processing to count as overtime work hours. read more »
A Human Resources Management System is a software application business processes that have many module functions like automate common HR task, timekeeping, payroll, recruiting, training, 201 files, performance analysis and reports. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.