About This Book
* Enhance the user experience of your site by adding useful jQuery features– provide easy navigation, communicate updates and changes, and allow site visitors to interact with content
* Learn the modular approach to jQuery, including the addition of plug-ins to achieve advanced effects without writing much code at all
* A step-by-step approach to beginning jQuery, including the creation of rapid, powerful, dynamic web pages and web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
* Download and include the jQuery library on your website
* Make tabbed interfaces and custom tooltips
* Construct an accordion to improve an FAQ page
* Build an interactive, animated drop-down menu
* Show images, videos, and other content in lightboxes
* Create slideshows, sliders, and carousels
* Improve responsive designs and topography
* React to users scrolling down your page
* Improve forms to make them more beautiful and more usable
About the Author
Natalie MacLees is a frontend web developer and UI designer, and the founder and principal of the interactive agency Purple Pen Productions. She founded and runs the jQuery LA users' group and together with Noel Saw, she heads the Southern California WordPress user's group, organizing WordPress meetups, help sessions, and workshops. She was the lead organizer for WordCamp Los Angeles 2013 and 2014 and organized the first annual Website Weekend LA. She's also the founder of the Los Angeles chapter of Girl Develop It, bringing affordable and accessible coding classes to the community. She makes periodic appearances on the WPwatercooler podcast and co-hosts the WP Unicorn Project podcast with Suzette Franck. She makes her online home at nataliemac.com. Her obsession with the Web began when she bought her first computer in 1996 and promptly used it to build her first website. She spends the few moments she manages to be offline each day watching baseball, crafting, reading, baking, belly dancing, collecting Hello Kitty items, and avoiding avocados and olives at all costs.
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.
Pinoy web application payroll register is a data process that all lists of total information for every pay period upon approved by payroll approver before saving to the payroll register like total gross pay, total overtime, total allowances, total of each type of deduction, and total net pay. The computation for each individual employee like gross pay, net pay, withholding tax, overtime pay and other deduction amount seen in payslip report are stored in database table payroll register. read more »
Calculate your Mortgage Loan using this mortgage calculator. It's important to calculate mortgage monthly amortization payment to know how much you can afford for investing house & lot, car or other loans. read more »
TRAIN Law Tax Calculator to allow individuals to have an idea on how much their monthly salary deduction of withholding tax, sss, pagibig, philhealth contribution and salary net pay. read more »
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has circularized the Revised Withholding Tax Table which should be used in computing tax withheld on every payment of employee compensation. The Table is effective from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2022. Under the TRAIN law, there will be revised rates of the individual income tax effective on January 1, 2023. read more »
HRMS Employee Data Entry is a process to capture employee’s information data and documents. Pinoy Web Application create basic data entry form how to gather employee's data in Personal Details, Job Information, Allowance and 201 Files that manageable and easy to access or retrieve information. read more »