About This Book
* Enhance the user experience of your site by adding useful jQuery features– provide easy navigation, communicate updates and changes, and allow site visitors to interact with content
* Learn the modular approach to jQuery, including the addition of plug-ins to achieve advanced effects without writing much code at all
* A step-by-step approach to beginning jQuery, including the creation of rapid, powerful, dynamic web pages and web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
* Download and include the jQuery library on your website
* Make tabbed interfaces and custom tooltips
* Construct an accordion to improve an FAQ page
* Build an interactive, animated drop-down menu
* Show images, videos, and other content in lightboxes
* Create slideshows, sliders, and carousels
* Improve responsive designs and topography
* React to users scrolling down your page
* Improve forms to make them more beautiful and more usable
About the Author
Natalie MacLees is a frontend web developer and UI designer, and the founder and principal of the interactive agency Purple Pen Productions. She founded and runs the jQuery LA users' group and together with Noel Saw, she heads the Southern California WordPress user's group, organizing WordPress meetups, help sessions, and workshops. She was the lead organizer for WordCamp Los Angeles 2013 and 2014 and organized the first annual Website Weekend LA. She's also the founder of the Los Angeles chapter of Girl Develop It, bringing affordable and accessible coding classes to the community. She makes periodic appearances on the WPwatercooler podcast and co-hosts the WP Unicorn Project podcast with Suzette Franck. She makes her online home at nataliemac.com. Her obsession with the Web began when she bought her first computer in 1996 and promptly used it to build her first website. She spends the few moments she manages to be offline each day watching baseball, crafting, reading, baking, belly dancing, collecting Hello Kitty items, and avoiding avocados and olives at all costs.
Time & attendance software is used by companies and HR departments to simplify time tracking using Biometric fingerprint authentication. The system give businesses everything they need to track and manage all aspects of their employees' time logs. Daily Time Records (DTR) Time and Attendance Software which is designed to captures the time-in / time-out logs. read more »
Working remotely are encouraging their employees to work from home to prioritize the health and safety of their workforce due to covid-19 pandemic. read more »
Lookup table used for computing timesheet distribution work hours to get their salary on every pay period based on labor law percentage rates. read more »
Paperless office as a sustainable business practice in Human Resource Management System (HRMS) on daily routine task that the system can do it automatically. Creating online job application can easily and quickly gather information that HR looking a candidates to hired a vacant position needed by the company from centralized data source. read more »
Through automated processing, the time you would have spent doing those tedious tasks is freed up for other, and focus on addressing errors, improving processes and delivering a better payroll results that could dramatically impact the future of payroll in your organization. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.