About This Book
* Enhance the user experience of your site by adding useful jQuery features– provide easy navigation, communicate updates and changes, and allow site visitors to interact with content
* Learn the modular approach to jQuery, including the addition of plug-ins to achieve advanced effects without writing much code at all
* A step-by-step approach to beginning jQuery, including the creation of rapid, powerful, dynamic web pages and web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
* Download and include the jQuery library on your website
* Make tabbed interfaces and custom tooltips
* Construct an accordion to improve an FAQ page
* Build an interactive, animated drop-down menu
* Show images, videos, and other content in lightboxes
* Create slideshows, sliders, and carousels
* Improve responsive designs and topography
* React to users scrolling down your page
* Improve forms to make them more beautiful and more usable
About the Author
Natalie MacLees is a frontend web developer and UI designer, and the founder and principal of the interactive agency Purple Pen Productions. She founded and runs the jQuery LA users' group and together with Noel Saw, she heads the Southern California WordPress user's group, organizing WordPress meetups, help sessions, and workshops. She was the lead organizer for WordCamp Los Angeles 2013 and 2014 and organized the first annual Website Weekend LA. She's also the founder of the Los Angeles chapter of Girl Develop It, bringing affordable and accessible coding classes to the community. She makes periodic appearances on the WPwatercooler podcast and co-hosts the WP Unicorn Project podcast with Suzette Franck. She makes her online home at nataliemac.com. Her obsession with the Web began when she bought her first computer in 1996 and promptly used it to build her first website. She spends the few moments she manages to be offline each day watching baseball, crafting, reading, baking, belly dancing, collecting Hello Kitty items, and avoiding avocados and olives at all costs.
Start-up companies with 50 or below employee headcount can used this HRMS & Payroll Online System for FREE. Create a free account and then subscribe using online form and wait for approval to give you an access. read more »
To eliminate more signing of overtime per person the overtime entry designed per department as a group of person to be submitted for approval before timesheet processing to count as overtime work hours. read more »
A Human Resources Management System is a software application business processes that have many module functions like automate common HR task, timekeeping, payroll, recruiting, training, 201 files, performance analysis and reports. read more »
Employee designation count is the total number of active job in the company organization while year-to-date monthly employee headcount is a year running total in every month, measures the percentage of a company's workforce that has been retired, terminated, end contract or newly hired. read more »
A time tracking app is an essential time management tool that can help you and your team become more organized, efficient, and automates tracking of billable hours for those who work from home. read more »
Programming books display here are property of respective owners. All information about the book published in this website is in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Please support author by buying hardcopy to the nearest book store in your place or order books in publisher websites.