List of application module that currently available in Online HRMS & Payroll System to be used by designated user assigned by Web Administrator.
- Manage Role = creating access role and manage user access role (ex: Employee, Biometric, Administrator etc.)
- User Account = account to disable and enable login access.
- User Access = creating user access to available module (ex: Admin Tools, HR Department, Profile, Overtime etc.)
- Profile = personal information / job information / allowance / 201 Files.
- Overtime = to file an overtime / monitoring the status of overtime if approved or denied.
- Leave = to file Vacation Leave (VL), Sick Leave (SL), Paternity Leave (PL) and display available leave.
- Loans = to monitor their loans and deduction also the employee know how much available loans balance.
- Payslip = to display all salary pay period... they can view the payslip or download for personal used.
Table Lookup Maintenance (Create, Delete, Edit, Modify)
- Special Holidays
- Regular Holidays
- Loan Code
- Loan Type
Government Table Maintenance (Create, Delete, Edit, Modify)
- Philhealth Contribution
- SSS Contribution
- Tax Deduction Daily
- Tax Deduction Weekly
- Tax Deduction Semi-Monthly
- Tax Deduction Monthly
- Tax Deduction Annually
- Approver Setting = (Assigning User Approver for every module like Leave, Overtime, Payroll etc.)
- User Branch Access = (assign branch access)
- User Project Access = (assign project access)
- Employee = (HRMS Data Entry => Personal Info/Job Information/Allowance/201 Files)
- Loans (Data Entry)
- w/ Invalid
- w/o Invalid
- Approved Timesheet
- Timesheet Monitoring
- Adjustment Pay (Data Entry)
- Add Back Pay (Data Entry)
- Other Income (Data Entry)
- Process Timesheet
- Generate Payslip
- Generate Payroll Report
- BIR Alphalist
- SSS R3 File NR3001DK
- Upload BIR Alphalist
- ITR (PDF Format)
- ITR (Individual)
- View Time Logs
- Generate Timesheet
- Shift Schedule
- Locator Slip (Data Entry of In/Out)
- Timesheet for Approval (Notify employee for confirmation of timesheet & Head Department approval)