Daily Time Record (DTR) time and attendance system designed to track in real-time total head count, absent, present or late in different branches or locations without human intervention using HRMS & Payroll Online System. We recommend a touch screen with speakers to hear what the system says.
- Click or touch the label Time-IN or Time-Out to toggle the time-logs.
- Saving time-log is directed to the Remote Data Server using Web API Restful services if internet connection is available.
- Matching fingerprint is already loaded in class object before main screen loaded for verification that eliminates sending transaction to the data server.
- A newly enrolled employee must click the "Restart" button to update the fingerprint class object.
- The system can handle the possibility, if no internet connection, to automatically call the local data server for temporary storage.
- Internet available, after 2 minutes idle, not using fingerprint device, the system automatically check the local data storage if have available record to upload to remote data main server.
- Using the Logout & admin tools should be an admin user account.